Information is in chronological order
Tuesday Sept. 8:
Prefestival Event at Artpark in Lewiston, NY
J. GEILS BAND
Tickets must be bought for this event. Click here for more info.
We would like thank George Osborne, retiring president of Artpark, for the going out present of booking this show the week of the festival and having always supported blues bands at Artpark. Have a long and happy retirement!
Thursday Sept. 10th:
9th Annual Memorial Pine Ave. Classic Car and Bike Cruise to meet at Sal Maglie Stadium (1200 Hyde Park Blvd.) at 5pm, leaving to cruise at 6pm.
The cruise goes down Pine Ave and ends at Old Falls St. where the festival is held.
7pm-10:30 Dave Sturner’s In The Pocket Band from WNY performing in the beer tent following cruise.
Friday Sept. 11:
4pm – 11pm
1. MR. CONRAD and The Excellos from WNY
2. BIG SMOOTH and the HELLRAISERS from Detroit
Saturday Sept. 12th:
Noon – 11pm
1. Junk Yard Dogs from Niagara Falls
2. Freight Train Parker with Sharon Bailey & Pat Harrington from WNY
3. HOWARD and the WHITE BOYS from Chicago
4. MARK HUMMEL and the GOLDEN STATE LONE STAR REVIEW from Castro Valley, CA featuring Little Charlie and Anson Funderburgh
5. JIMMY THACKERY &The Drivers originally from Washington DC with special guest Bruce Katz
6. CHARLIE MUSSELWHITE from Mississippi
7. The FABULOUS THUNDERBIRDS featuring Kim Wilson from TX
**After the show, late night jam in our beer tent**
Special Guests JON DRETTO or Rochester and CHERYL ARENA of Boston, MA performing with The JUNKYARD DOGS
Sunday Sept. 13th:
Gospel Brunch with MARSHA MCWILSON at 10:30am
Noon – 7pm
1. ACES and EIGHTS from Niagara Falls
3. The NIGHTHAWKS from Washington, DC
Support our vendors to keep this event free!
no coolers please
A message from the Niagara Falls Blues Festival President~
I would like to thank everyone who came to our blues festival last year and made it a success despite the inclement weather! It was great to hear so many people say they would have done a fifth day (if we had one) even with the bad weather. Hopefully we will have better luck this year.
So how do we top last year’s show? The line up, in my years of bluesing, I believe will result in a killer show. We are featuring some of the world’s best harmonica players, and the bands yet to be announced will round out the line up to make for an amazing event weekend. So make your plans to be in Niagara Falls, Sept. 11-13th!
Also, nightclubs or blues lovers that are interested in participating in Bus Blues Cruises to the festival, please send me a message Info@NiagaraFallsBluesFest.org for info on how to make that work.
If you are interested in being a sponsor, also please contact us! We always could use more help to make this free festival a success.
Long Live The Blues,